GRAPE FREEZE TART



I made this quick, easy treat one evening when I was craving something cold and sweet. I wanted an individual serving so I wouldn't be tempted to finish off something meant for a family of four. I whipped it up and stuck it in the freezer before I headed out for a run, and enjoyed it when I returned all hot and sweaty. It's not the most sophisticated desert, but it more than did the trick. In fact, I made it for the next three days!

GRAPE FREEZE TART

2 Marie biscuits (or other tea biscuit)

1 Tablespoon cream cheese

1 Tablespoon grape jelly

1 Tablespoon soy (or regular) milk


Layer Marie biscuits in the bottom of a ramekin or other small dish or bowl. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, jelly, and milk. Stir until well combined, about two minutes. Pour over the biscuits. The biscuits may float to the top, so be sure to push them down. Put in the freezer for about one hour, or until frozen.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! A new posting! This looks beautiful as well as yummy. What are Marie biscuits???