1 ounce yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup hot water
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in a bowl and whisk.
- Add hot water gradually until the flour comes together.
- Stir in oil.
- Knead for five to ten minutes until the dough becomes elastic.
- Cover and put in a warm place for 20-30 minutes until the dough doubles in size.
- Shape and top. Cook 20 minutes at 500 degrees F.
The pizza was a decent size for one (I was stuffed). The movie was cool visually. I'm curious now to read the book it's based on. It seemed to have a lot of messages, some conflicting. The point that you can't judge things on face value was obvious. But there also seemed to be a theme about accepting things, even when they are obviously not ideal. This sounds like a mirror image in itself, but it quite subtly restricting.