2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup agave
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup cranberries
1/8 tsp fine sea salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Melt butter. Add peanut butter while hot and stir to mix. The peanut butter will melt into the butter.
- Next add agave and vanilla to butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix other ingredients.
- Add the liquid to the dry and mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture in one layer on a baking sheet sprayed or coated with oil.
- Bake on 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.