twd ~ Chocablock Cookies


I'm such a last minute twd baker.

So when I was ahead of the game with these, and baked them a week before, I almost forgot to post them. I actually forgot all about it even being Tuesday.

These were good...
Would have been better if 1) I was a fan of molasses or 2) I omitted the molasses called for in the recipe. I love cookies with lots of add-ins - oats, coconut, chocolate, and nuts being a killing combination - so I was looking forward to them. Dorie already surprised me with one molasses cookie I actually enjoyed a lot, and so I had high, albeit it tentative, hopes.



I froze half and they were as good as the fresh ones. They had a great texture and stayed together much more than other heavily laden cookies.

Thanks Mary of Popsicles and Sandy Feet for a great pick!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for baking along with me this week.