twd ~ Tarte Noire

I actually made this week's pick, Tarte Noire by dharmagirl, a couple of weeks ago. This is totally unlike me. I was craving chocolate and looked ahead in the TWD schedule...and badabing - Tarte Noire!



Ganache in crust. It's as simple and as good as it sounds. This truly hit the chocolate craving right on the spot. I only got one picture, and it's terrible. How do you get a good picture of cold ganache? I took several, and ended up deleting all but this one. At least you can see the reflection of upside-down trees from outside the window, which I thought was neat.

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love how shiny your ganache is!

This tart was SIN-FULLLLL!!!!!!

Kimberly Johnson said...

This was a simple and delicious dessert. I love the photo with the upside down trees!

Susan said...

You can see the reflection of my porch rail in a picture of mine. :) Looks great and it was wonderful!

Leslie said...

I think any ganache that you can see the reflection of trees in is perfect! I'm glad this one took care of your chocolate craving!

Valerie Gamine said...

Chocolate, no matter what form it's in, is a thing of beauty. :D

mike said...

You nailed it - ganache on crust - BOTH delicious and simple. Glad you were able to bake with all of us - looks fantastic!

Cakelaw said...

LOL - I love the reflection of the trees in your ganache. Well done!

TeaLady said...

Wow!! Shiney. Love the tree reflection. Tart is lovely.

Paula said...

I didn't notice the trees til you pointed them out. Kinda cool!

Flourchild said...

I agree easy and tasty, Im glad you enjoyed!