Sunflower Cafe in Atlanta

If you're in Atlanta, Creative Loafing now has their "Best of 2012" out. It's got random bests, such as John Lewis's mugshot as the best campaign picture. Pretty priceless.

Best vegetarian went to Sunflower Cafe. I've been hearing rave reviews about Sunflower Cafe since moving to Atlanta almost three years ago (choke, where does the time go?!) but never been. I have no idea why it took me so long to go. I really have no good excuse, especially after trying their binto box lunch special and their avocado wrap.


I didn't snag a picture of the advocado wrap; folks, it went too fast. Just imagine a homemade whole-wheat pita with veggie sausage strips, avocado, veggies, and some kinda special sauce. The binto box was an interesting mix of Asian, Mediterranean, and American food. Go from a spring roll to a chicken nugget with honey mustard to a steamed dumpling to hummous to stuffed mushrooms. And back again.

No comments: